Carrot is a vegetable root crop rich in many health benefits which include weight loss and flat belly. It’s rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants such as manganese, phosphorus, potassium, Vitamin A, B, C, and K. It has lots of water and fiber which helps slow down digestion making you not to feel hungry for long. You can have it as part of your lunch meal or your salad.
A cup of carrots contains 94 calories. 21.9 carbs, 2.19 proteins and 0.31 fats. It’s low-calorie and rich nutrients make it an ideal drink to lose weight and have a flat belly.
Simple step by step guides to making your carrot juice
1. With about 8 carrots of 1 kg total size, wash them with cold water by scrubbing it surface to remove possible dirt, keep it smooth and clean.
2. Cut the carrot into small sizes and add into a blender. Grind until well processed and finely chopped. You can add small water to make it moist if too thick but naturally, carrot contains water so you might not need it this time.
3. Pour the carrot juice into a large measuring cup; add 500ml of hot water and stir.
4. Allow it sit for about 15 minutes for the pulp settle down and compose well.
5. With sieve or hand strainer, strain the juice into a jug. You can press the mash firmly with a strainer to squeeze out more juice and If you like to remove more carrot pulp, pour the juice into a strainer to get more out.
6. You can add 2 oranges juice to improve its flavor.
7. Then blend afterward again.
8. Ready to serve. You can serve chill by keeping it refrigerated for a while before drinking.
Try this recipe and make it part of your meal for weight loss and healthy eating.
Watch this Video for Quick understanding
Latest posts by Adekunle Kazeem (see all)
- Are You Worried If Fat or Not, Read 5 Signs to Watch Out - December 6, 2016
- How Apple Cider Vinegar Help with Weight Loss - November 4, 2016
- Unripe (Green) Plantain Recipes for Weight Loss - October 20, 2016